It’s about that time when you call up your siblings and you ask “what are we doing for mom for Mother’s Day?” And your sibling responds “I don’t know, we’ve done everything we can think of every other year.” Sound familiar? Well, here are some Mother’s Day options you may not have already thought of.
These restaurants are Simplypamarie and Mommy approved! I’ve taken my mom to some of these restaurants and she’s enjoyed them.
1. Capital Grille offers a Mother’s Day Brunch for $49 from 10am to 3pm.
2. Chocolat Restaurant Lounge is a restaurant your mom will love, it’s chic and sophisticated. I suggest you take her for brunch.
3. Soco offers southern comfort dining. They are a perfect option for brunch and dinner.
1. Bo. 9 New York Highline Eau de Parfum $200-$280
2. La Mer Soleil Collection $195
3. Pandora Bracelet Set $195
Prada Saffiano Metal Oro Wallet (Various Colors) – $640
Fendi- Vitello Elite Zip-Around Wallet (Various Colors) – $550
Gucci Soho Leather Zip Around Wallet (Various Colors) $580
5. Michael Kors Parker Blush and Rose Gold-Tone Watch plus free gift with purchase
1. Polish Bar of Brooklyn is my favorite nail bar. They are offering 1 complimentary manicure with a double appointment. Call and make an appointment at (718) 622-5363. Follow them on instagram for more information! @polishbar
2. Red Door Spa Mother’s Day Bonus Purchase a $100 gift card, get $15 and more at the Red Door Spa
5. Mother’s Day Weekend Garden Party at the New York Botanical Gardens! This event is on May 9 & 10 from 10 am–6pm. Enjoy picnicking, events for kids and a special brunch.