New York Restaurant Week runs from January 23 to February 10, 2017. Over 200 restaurants in New York offer three course lunch specials for $29 and dinner for $42. Instead of me telling you once again why you should participate, I’ll just tell you where you should go and why. Here are 11 restaurants you should make reservations for TODAY!
- Beauty and Essex (American) 146 Essex St, New York, NY 10002 Beauty & Essex has been one of my favorite dining experiences. It is not only a restaurant, it is a two floor lounge, bar and restaurant. If you are looking for a two for one experience, this is the place to go.
- Bodegra Negra at Dream Downtown (Mexican) 355 W 16th St, New York, NY 10011 Think “fiesta any day of the week” especially on a Monday. That’s what you’ll get at Bodegra Negra. You’ll also get amazing Mexican food. In addition to the Restaurant Week menu, order the Don Huevo for dessert. Trust me on this one.
- Catch NYC (Seafood) 21 9th Ave, New York, NY 10014 Indulge in delicious seafood while sitting on a rooftop in the Meatpacking district. Enough Said.
- Dos Caminos (Mexican) Various Locations You have five restaurants to choose from which means you have no excuse to miss out on Dos Caminos. How does tacos on a Tuesday sound?
- Fogo de Chao (Brazilian) 40 W 53rd St, New York, NY 10019 This Brazilian restaurant is my number one choice for Restaurant Week. The experience is like no other. They bring eight different options of meats around to each table and you can eat until your heart is content.
- Beautique American (New) French, Italian 8 West 58th Street (b/w 5th and 6th Ave) Beautique‘s sleek and sexy alluring decor is an even match for their delectable meals and desserts. I dined here with friends for my birthday and overall my experience was simply beautiful.
- Nobu (Japanese) Both Locations In the words of Future, “Nobu, Nobu, Nobu, Nobu, Nobu, Nobu.” Don’t you want to know what is so great about this restaurant that he put it in a song? Find out during Restaurant Week.
- Vandal (Eclectic) 199 Bowery, New York, NY 10002 “Vandal celebrates the art, architecture, and food of global street culture from New York to Vietnam to Barcelona and beyond.”
- STK Midtown (Steakhouse) 1114 Ave of the Americas, New York, NY 10036 “STK puts the modern steakhouse & chic lounge together in one sexy package. With a high energy atmosphere unlike anywhere else, this is vibe dining.” – @EATSTK 10. Tao Uptown and Downtown (Pan-Asian) Both Locations Though I strongly suggest you visit Tao Downtown because it’s one of my favorite restaurants in NYC. Both Tao Uptown and Downtown will give you a Pan-Asian experience like no other. If you do dine at Tao Downtown, order the fried snapper whether it’s on the menu or not because it is absolutely amazing!
11. Bagatelle (French)1 Little W 12th St, New York, NY 10014 Bagatelle is the “IT” place to be in the Meatpacking district. Don’t believe me? Make your reservation today and find out why!